2.09.2008

B&E is Fun For Me!

So, a while ago, Randy decided that he needed to get into his site so that he could survey the inside and take some photographs for his project. I know it sounds like a simple goal, but there were two big problems with his plan: a great piranese and a mutt. There were two guard dogs in the way, and so Randy had to enlist my help in distracting the dogs while he ran inside.


Just in the interest of scale, Randy is holding a treat out at WAIST level and the dog is bending DOWN to reach it... This is my favourite picture of the whole escapade. I was feeding them both canned dog food off of a giant metal spoon. I was kind of worried, because it was just about absolute zero outside and I thought their tongues might get stuck to the spoon, or to the fence. I would have felt like a jackass, and the dogs would most likely have retreated to the building Randy was sneaking into, which could have turned out pretty terribly.

However, the whole thing went off without a hitch. Randy got his pictures, I got a cool story, the dogs got a big meal they otherwise wouldn't have had, and now one was incarcerated.

No comments: